2006年7月23日星期日

Inner Mongolia, China

Cat n I took our first weekend trip with Chinese Culture Club (CCC) to Inner Mongolia. Though more expensive than DIYs, as CCC is catered mainly to the expat community and travellers looking for planned/organized trips around Beijing/China, it took the hassle of planning out of our busy schedules.

We stayed at the Hui(4) Teng(2) Xi(1) Le(4) grassland, though we did not get a chance to stay in a yurt. The vast grassland and hordes of horses and cows, reminded me of a Meng Niu advertisement on the billboards which I pass by everyday on my way to work!

As you arrive, the locals will offer you a cup of white wine, and as the highest gesture of their hospitality, they will also roast a whole lamb for you. Not fond of lamb meat at all, I stuck with the veggies! Pretty good!








没有评论: