2008年4月29日星期二

Breath-taking Jiu Zhai Gou

I was in complete awe of this natural beauty that unfolded before me. Sure I have heard alot about Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan province, but it was captivating beyond what I have ever seen.
The crystal-clear water came in fascinating hues of blue, green, yellow, grey, with a tinge of red/brown somewhere, a sparkle of the sun, and the full reflection of the trees and hills -- breath-taking!

We took the walking trail most of the time; it led us to hidden jewels away from the crowd, and immersed us in clean fresh air! We calculated we actually walked for more than 10km over the 3 days! My only exercise for this year, nice, just before the year ends, at least I could say that I have exercised!


- Jiuzhaigou and Huang Long in Sichuan province of China , Sep07















没有评论: